Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Peaceful Primroses....






















Scottish Primrose (Primula scotica)
Keynote: PEACE
Scottish Primrose brings inner peace and stillness when we are confronted by fear, anxiety, conflict or crisis and helps to restore natural rhythms. When we are at peace in our hearts, unconditional love flows through us and harmony prevails.

http://www.findhornessences.com/frame_pages/index_online.html


The fragrance, the bright happy colors, the way the water beads on the blooms....I love everything about spring blooming Primroses.

Never having been to Scotland to see the "Scottish Primrose," I am happy to read about the symbolism of the Scottish Primrose. Both Al and my heritage originates from Scotland. I can just imagine some of our ancestors feeling the peace of the Scottish Primrose as they walked or worked in their gardens.

Walking through Al's "Secret Garden," gives me a feeling of inner peace and stillness in my heart. There are very few blooms at this time of year, so the beauty of the primroses shine in the shadows or the sunlight. I am thankful for a husband that loves gardening.

Photo: Primroses in the Secret Garden - 5/19/09

No comments: