Thursday, October 22, 2009

Positive Friends & Professionals


"I surround myself with positive friends and professionals.
I achieve a sense of peace and well-being."

Daily Word - 10/22/09

Peace and well-being encouraged by positive friends and positive professionals - that is the outlook for this week in San Francisco. Being with Jeffrey Gitomer, as he teaches his form of "Yes! Attitude" to hundreds of people in his seminars over the next few days, is a special form of inspiration. I am thankful to be with Jessica and Jeffrey. I truly enjoy attending Jeffrey's seminars. His enthusiasm is contagious! The main focus of his seminars is business sales - yet, every time I attend one of his seminars, or read his books, columns or newsletters, I am again encouraged to seek a positive mental attitude. For me, each positive thought brings peace. Thanks Jeffrey.

Photo By Yanick: Jeffrey Gitomer - National Speakers Convention Hall of Fame Award Ceremony 8/4/08

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Pati! I may have to pick up a book...

=) Hope the season is treating you well and that you're keeping warm and dry!

Take care and peace, my friend!

Love, Liz

lindasthomas said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! POSITIVE FRIENDS AND POSITIVE PROFESSIONAL LIFE!!! Nothing tonic in my perfect world.

Sometimes in the pace of the day it's easily forgotten -everything begins (or ends) with one person caring about -whatever- they're face to face with in their present moment.

I will be my one person.

YES! (Jeffrey Gitomer's middle name)

Thank you Pati!

lindasthomas said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! POSITIVE FRIENDS AND POSITIVE PROFESSIONAL LIFE!!! Nothing tonic in my perfect world.

Sometimes in the pace of the day it's easily forgotten -everything begins (or ends) with one person caring about -whatever- they're face to face with in their present moment.

I will be my one person.

YES! (Jeffrey Gitomer's middle name)

Thank you Pati!