Saturday, January 2, 2010

What are you planting in your Garden of Life?

"If you plant honesty,
you will reap trust;

if you plant goodness,
you will reap friends;

if you plant humility,
you will reap greatness;

if you plant perseverance,
you will reap contentment;

if you plant consideration,
you will reap perspective;

if you plant hard work,
you will reap success;

if you plant forgiveness,
you will reap reconciliation;

if you plant faith in God,
you will reap a harvest.

So, be careful what you plant now;
it will determine what you will reap later.

*Whatever You Give To Life,
Life Gives You Back.*"


This quote came from an email forward I received from my Brother-in-law last night. There are many messages in life about "reaping what you sow." This quote is a good reminder of the consequences of choices.

Photo: One of Al's beautiful Fuschia's @ Lighthouse Beach - 8/22/09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother had a needle-point that I loved about reaping what you sow. Has always stuck with me. And, this post reminds me of that amazing card you gifted to me (I carry it with me all of the time!).

Thanks for this reminder, though. Because, sometimes life goes so fast that I forget to stop and sow! =)