Wednesday, March 16, 2011


"God is the light upon my path, and when I turn to God in prayer, I am being led in the direction that is right for me. Whenever I face a difficult decision in my personal life, such as one concerning a job or relationship, I know that God will guide me to do what is best.

God's wisdom leads me to a new way of thinking, one in which I gain greater understanding of my spiritual nature. I am joy-filled as God leads me onward in my growing awareness and spiritual unfoldment.

I feel peaceful, content, and fulfilled in the knowledge that I will experience more and more of God's goodness on the path before me. God's light is leading me along the way, and blessings are flowing to me now.

I thank God every day for the wonderful gift of guidance. Not only am I being led to that which is best for me day by day, I am also being led to a growing awareness of my everlasting oneness with God."

Following Jesus - Spiritual Preparation for Easter
Unity Lenten Booklet - 2001



This is the time of Lent for Christians. The spiritual preparation for Easter. I pray for God's guidance everyday for myself and all of our family. Also, prayers and guidance for all the people in Japan affected by the earthquake and tsunami. May all people find the path to take - I pray there is a "light" to guide all of us on our life journeys.

Photo: One of the many beautiful paths around Shore Acres State Park. Al told me this path was the old road to the headlands at Shore Acres. 1/26/11

No comments: