Friday, March 11, 2011


FOLLOW ME - by C. Lee

“Long I wandered, deep in thought
Trying to find my way.
Stumbling here, turning there…
Until the trees all looked the same.

“Follow Me,” the pine tree whispered.
“Walk this way,” the streambed called.
Joyously, I listened then,
For in the wind I heard the call.

“Follow Me,” it gently said.
“You’ll find your heart’s delight.
Come walk with Me, my precious friend.
Come, let Me be your guide.”

While we walked I learned of love,
Of joy and peace and faith.
The woods grew dim; the path, more straight
With Jesus as my guide.”


“Following Jesus”
Spiritual Preparation for Easter 2001
Unity Booklet

Photo: 1/26/11 - Al during a walk around Shore Acres State Park - Coos Bay, Oregon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful -- and, I'm so glad you're posting again. I've missed you, my friend! =)