Friday, September 11, 2009

International Prayer for Peace



Join people of all faiths around the world
who are praying this prayer at noon each day:

"Lead me from death to life,
from falsehood to truth.
Lead me from despair to hope,
from fear to trust.
Lead me from hate to love,
from war to peace.
Let peace fill our heart, our world, our universe.
Peace, peace, peace."

(Adapted from the Upanishads by Satish Kumar.)
Prayers for Justice and Peace


In memory of September 11, 2001, please pray for Peace for all people of the world. Today I am focusing my Peace Prayers on the people who perished in the terrorists attacks of 9/11/01, their families, and especially the children who lost their parents that day.

I pray that one day our world can live in peace and freedom for all people. Amen

Photo: The peace of a sunset at Lighthouse Beach - 7/28/09

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a lovely prayer, one I will try to use. Thanks for sharing.